2.5 oz Original Zero Waste Organic Deodorant w/ Probiotics, we refill your container
This no wax version of our deodorant is nice and creamy. It's perfect for mixing in your favorite essential oils!
- Send us YOUR clean container, we'll fill it for $4/ounce and ship it back to you!
- WE'LL SHIP IT BACK, reusing your packaging. Includes free return shipping for filled items weighing under 14 ounces. Contact us if your item will weigh more (I'm looking at you glass!) we will work with you to find the best shipping option for your container, with a goal of giving you free shipping if at all possible.
- STOCK UP! Get enough to last the whole year. Need more than the options listed here? Just contact us for a custom order.
- CREAM Easy to mix in your favorite essential oil
- HANDCRAFTED in small batches with no added fragrance
- COMPLETELY NATURAL just organic unrefined shea butter, organic coconut oil, organic corn starch, baking soda (naturally aluminum-free), organic jojoba oil and shelf stable probiotics
- PROBIOTICS Natural, Organic, Aluminum-free Deodorant with Probiotics for odor control
- -BPA free -Gluten free -Aluminum free -Paraben free -Alcohol free -No added fragrance
- Safe for pregnancy & breastfeeding. Ideal for kids, teens and adults.
- Zero Waste Organic Deodorant w/ Probiotics
Mix in a few drops of your favorite essential oil to make essential oil deodorant!
Ingredients: Organic Unrefined Shea Butter, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Corn Starch, Baking Soda (naturally aluminum-free), Wild Crafted Candelilla Wax, Organic Jojoba Oil, Shelf Stable Probiotics.
Don't want to ship a container? Check out our cream deodorant refill in a compostable bag!
Are you New to Natural Deodorant? Your armpits might detox when you make the switch. This detox process is different for everyone, but understand that you might experience extreme stinky-ness or staining in the armpits of your clothes for a few weeks while you transition to aluminum-free deodorant
-Made with natural butters and oils, so deodorants will soften in warm temperatures and harden in cooler temperatures, this is normal. How about buying enough for the whole year during winter when it won't melt in shipping?!?!