2.5 oz Organic Deodorant Cream Refill with Probiotics
This no wax version of our deodorant is nice and creamy. It's perfect for mixing in your favorite essential oils!
- REFILL of our cream probiotic deodorant, in a compostable BIOBAG and LABELED with a fully compostable label too! Just cut the end off of the bag and squeeze the creamy deodorant into your favorite container.
- SHIPS in a 100% recycled, padded envelope that is recyclable, compostable and biodegreadable.
- NOT FOR LONG TERM STORAGE bags are made from a breathable material and do compost. If you want to stock up, consider transferring the deodorant into a large jar.
- Available in 2.5 ounces (fits in our white plastic jar), 4 ounces, 5 ounces (will refill 2 of our white plastic jars) and 10 ounces (will refill 4 of our white plastic jars).
- CREAM Easy to mix in your favorite essential oil
- HANDCRAFTED in small batches with no added fragrance
- COMPLETELY NATURAL just organic unrefined shea butter, organic coconut oil, organic corn starch, baking soda (naturally aluminum-free), organic jojoba oil and shelf stable probiotics
- PROBIOTICS Natural, Organic, Aluminum-free Deodorant with Probiotics for odor control
- -BPA free -Gluten free -Aluminum free -Paraben free -Alcohol free -No added fragrance
- Safe for pregnancy & breastfeeding. Ideal for kids, teens and adults.
- Organic deodorant cream refill with probiotics
Mix in a few drops of your favorite essential oil to make essential oil deodorant!
Ingredients: Organic Unrefined Shea Butter, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Corn Starch, Baking Soda (naturally aluminum-free), Wild Crafted Candelilla Wax, Organic Jojoba Oil, Shelf Stable Probiotics.
Are you New to Natural Deodorant? Your armpits might detox when you make the switch. This detox process is different for everyone, but understand that you might experience extreme stinky-ness or staining in the armpits of your clothes for a few weeks while you transition to aluminum-free deodorant
-Made with natural butters and oils, so deodorants will soften in warm temperatures and harden in cooler temperatures, this is normal.