Armpit Detox Kit
Armpit Detox Kit
- 10 bags of premeasured Bentonite Clay
- Glass bottle with 3.5 oz Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 plastic spoon (for measuring the apple cider vinegar)
- Instruction sheet
You get enough ingredients to do 10 armpit detoxes.
1. Add 1 Tablespoon of Bentonite Clay (this is premeasured in 1 baggie) into a glass bowl.
2. Use the plastic spoon to measure out 2 spoonfuls (2 teaspoons) of Apple Cider Vinegar into the bowl with the clay.
3. Use the plastic spoon to mix it up. Do not use metal (only use glass, plastic or wood please).
4. Mix both ingredients together well, and then add 1 teaspoon of Water. Keep mixing until it looks like a paste, and add in another teaspoon of water if needed.
5. Apply to your armpits for 5-15 minutes.
6. Then wash it off and dry. A great time to do this is right before you shower so then you can just wash it off in the shower.
If you are new to natural deodorants you might want to do all 10 armpit detoxes, by doing them 2-3 times a week
Are you New to Natural Deodorant? Your armpits might detox when you make the switch. This detox process is different for everyone, but understand that you might experience extreme stinky-ness or staining in the armpits of your clothes for a few weeks while you transition to aluminum-free deodorant.
Doing an armpit detox with bentonite clay and apple cider vinegar can help the process along! If you are new to natural deodorant try doing an armpit detox mask a total of 10 times (2-3 times a week).
Everyone is different though, and while some people make the transition easily, others can take months or even years to fully detox their armpits since there are so many individual factors involved. If you have a Naturopathic Dr, ask them what they have seen in their practice - they might have other suggestions for you too!