Compostable Organic Deodorant - our original and best selling probiotic deodorant in a compostable pushup containter
- 3 OUNCES of our Original Organic Deodorant in a 100% paperboard, pushup container, which is recyclable, compostable, and biodegradable. LABELED with a fully compostable label too!
- SHIPS in a 100% recycled, padded envelope that is recyclable, compostable and biodegradable. (6 pack ships in small priority mail flat box)
- PROBIOTICS Natural, Organic, Aluminum-free Deodorant with Probiotics for odor control
- COMPLETELY NATURAL just Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Corn Starch, Baking Soda (naturally aluminum-free), Wild Crafted Candelilla Wax, Organic Jojoba Oil and Probiotics
- -BPA free -Gluten free -Aluminum free -Paraben free -Alcohol free -No added fragrance - Vegan
- Safe for pregnancy & breastfeeding. Ideal for kids, teens and adults.
Ingredients: Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Corn Starch, Baking Soda (naturally aluminum-free), Wild Crafted Candelilla Wax, Organic Jojoba Oil, Shelf Stable Probiotics
Please see below for important information on our compostable tubes*
Repeat buyers, do you want to save even more? Check out our 6 packs!
It Really Works! A few swipes will provide 24 - 48 hours of odor fighting protection.
Are you New to Natural Deodorant? Your armpits might detox when you make the switch. This detox process is different for everyone, but understand that you might experience extreme stinky-ness or staining in the armpits of your clothes for a few weeks while you transition to aluminum-free deodorant.
-Made with natural butters and oils, so deodorants will soften in warm temperatures and harden in cooler temperatures, this is normal.
*Please note these compostable deodorant containers do not always perform flawlessly like plastic does. Sometimes they are really hard to push up, other times they will push back down upon application. This is because some tubes and their push up bottom have a tighter, or looser, fit than others. That's just part of using compostable paperboard, instead of plastic from a mold where every piece is exactly the same. Sometimes the room temperature plays a part, since the oils and wax in the formula are temperature sensitive, in cooler temperatures (like an air conditioning) they will be firmer/harder and might be harder to get to move, than in warmer temperatures where they will be softer and can be easier to push up (or easier to be pushed back down during application).
For other plastic free options
we also offer our deodorants in a cream version (no wax) that is applied with your fingers, which you can get it in a compostable refill baggie. And we have offer them in a zero waste bar - which does contain more wax than the sticks so it holds up without a container, but it is a firmer deodorant and some people don't like that (although it does have a very loyal fan base who don't mind). Of course we have our plastic twist up containers
too if you just want an easy to use deodorant.