Glass bottle with 3.6 oz of Apple Cider Vinegar (with the mother)
1 plastic measuring spoon (color may vary)
You get enough ingredients to do 10 armpit detoxes (if you do not overfill the measuring spoon)
1. Add 3 spoonfuls of Bentonite Clay to a small glass bowl
2. Measure out 2 spoonfuls of Apple Cider Vinegar into the bowl with the clay
3. Use the plastic spoon to mix it up until it looks like a paste. Add a tiny bit of water if needed to thin it.
4. Apply to your armpits for 5-15 minutes.
5. Then wash it off and dry your armpits. A great time to do this is right before you shower so then you can just wash it off in the shower!
--Do not use metal with clay (only use glass, plastic or wood please)--
If you are new to natural deodorants you might want to do all 10 armpit detoxes, by doing them 2-3 times a week
Are you New to Natural Deodorant? Your armpits might detox when you make the switch. This detox process is different for everyone, but understand that you might experience extreme stinky-ness or staining in the armpits of your clothes for a few weeks while you transition to aluminum-free deodorant.
Doing an armpit detox with bentonite clay and apple cider vinegar can help the process along! If you are new to natural deodorant try doing an armpit detox mask a total of 10 times (2-3 times a week).
Everyone is different though, and while some people make the transition easily, others can take months or even years to fully detox their armpits since there are so many individual factors involved. If you have a Naturopathic Dr, ask them what they have seen in their practice - they might have other suggestions for you too!