Zero Waste Sensitive Deodorant Bar w/ Probiotics - Our baking soda free cream deodorant in a bar!
This bar version of our deodorant contains extra wax to make it firm, but still melts slightly when it touches warm skin.
- 4 OUNCE BAR plastic free, and container free, it's the ultimate zero waste deodorant. *1.5 ounces more than our plastic twist up deodorant!*
- WRAPPED in cardboard that is 100% post-consumer and post-industrial recycled content, and LABELED with a Zero Waste label too!
- SHIPS in a 100% recycled, padded envelope that is recyclable, compostable and biodegradable. (4 pack ships in Priority Mail Flat Rate cardboard box)
- SENSITIVE Baking Soda Free deodorant with Vegan Probiotics
- SPECIAL INGREDIENTS Magnesium, Arrowroot, Kaolin Clay and Non-nano Zinc Oxide combine to fight odor
- -Baking Soda Free -BPA free -Gluten free -Aluminum free -Paraben free -Alcohol free -No added fragrance - Vegan
- Safe for pregnancy & breastfeeding. Ideal for kids, teens and adults.
- STOCK UP! Get enough to last the whole year. Need more than the options listed here? Just contact us for a custom order.
- Zero Waste Sensitive Deodorant Bar with Probiotics
Because it does not contain baking soda, it does not work the same way as our other deodorants do. It does not work perfectly for everyone, but if you can't use baking soda definitely give it a try! If you are looking for a natural deodorant that works, please give our Original deodorant bar a try as it works really well for almost everyone.
Ingredients: Organic Coconut Oil, Wild Crafted Candelilla Wax, Magnesium Hydroxide, Organic Arrowroot Powder, Non-nano Zinc Oxide, Kaolin Clay, Organic Jojoba Oil, Shelf Stable Probiotics
Repeat buyers, do you want to save even more? Check out our 4 packs!
Are you New to Natural Deodorant? Your armpits might detox when you make the switch. This detox process is different for everyone, but understand that you might experience extreme stinky-ness or staining in the armpits of your clothes for a few weeks while you transition to aluminum-free deodorant
-This deodorant goes on white (because of the zinc). Please be sure to thoroughly rub it in to avoid the white color from transferring to your clothing. If you are not sensitive to baking soda (most people are not) then please try our Original Deodorant, it goes on clear and works better for most people.
-Made with natural butters and oils, so deodorants will soften in warm temperatures and harden in cooler temperatures, this is normal.
-Switching from conventional antiperspirant? Your armpits might detox when you make the switch. This detox process is different for everyone, but understand that you might experience extreme stinky-ness or staining in the armpits of your clothes for a few weeks while you transition to aluminum-free deodorant.
-This bar starts to softens at 135 degrees