Extra Strength Sensitive Deodorant Cream Refill with Probiotics - Our sensitive deodorant with 1/3 strength baking soda in a cream refill!
***This will melt in shipping during the warm months in Florida! In that case, it's very likely that the texture of your deodorant will be grainy when it arrives - it is perfectly fine to use, but see below on how to fix it if it bothers you, or save your order for our cooler months***
This no wax version of our deodorant is nice and creamy. It's perfect for mixing in your favorite essential oils*!
- REFILL of our extra strength sensitive cream probiotic deodorant, in a compostable BIOBAG and LABELED with a fully compostable label too! Just cut the end off of the bag and squeeze the creamy deodorant into your favorite container.
- SHIPS in a 100% recycled, padded envelope that is recyclable, compostable and biodegreadable.
- NOT FOR LONG TERM STORAGE bags are made from a breathable material and do compost. If you want to stock up, consider transferring the deodorant into a large jar.
- Available in 2.5 ounces (fits in our white plastic jar or our glass jar), 4 ounces, 5 ounces (will refill 2 of our white plastic jars) and 10 ounces (will refill 4 of our white plastic jars).
- LOW BAKING SODA deodorant with Vegan Probiotics
- CREAM Easy to mix in your favorite essential oil*
- HANDCRAFTED in small batches with no added fragrance
- SPECIAL INGREDIENTS Magnesium, Arrowroot, Kaolin Clay and Non-nano Zinc Oxide plus 1/3 the amount Baking Soda as our Original Deodorant combine to fight odor
- -Low Baking Soda -BPA free -Gluten free -Aluminum free -Paraben free -Alcohol free -No added fragrance
- Safe for pregnancy & breastfeeding. Ideal for kids, teens and adults.
- Sensitive deodorant cream refill with probiotics
Because it contains less baking soda, it does not work the same way as our other deodorants do. It does not work perfectly for everyone, but if you are one of our sensitive customers that likes layering our original deodorant over our baking soda free deodorant this is for you! If you are looking for a natural deodorant that works, please give our Original deodorant refill a try as it works really well for almost everyone.
Mix in a few drops of your favorite essential oil to make essential oil deodorant! (*Please only use essential oils you have used on your skin before and know that you don't react too)
Ingredients: Organic Unrefined Shea Butter, Organic Coconut Oil, Magnesium Hydroxide, Organic Arrowroot Powder, Baking Soda, Non-nano Zinc Oxide, Kaolin Clay, Organic Jojoba Oil, Shelf Stable Probiotics
Are you New to Natural Deodorant? Your armpits might detox when you make the switch. This detox process is different for everyone, but understand that you might experience extreme stinky-ness or staining in the armpits of your clothes for a few weeks while you transition to aluminum-free deodorant
-This deodorant goes on white (because of the zinc). Please be sure to thoroughly rub it in to avoid the white color from transferring to your clothing. If you are not sensitive to baking soda (most people are not) then please try our Original Deodorant, it goes on clear and works better for most people.
-Made with natural butters and oils, so deodorants will soften in warm temperatures and harden in cooler temperatures, this is normal.
-If your deodorant is grainy/has little balls of shea butter, don’t worry, that’s just something shea butter can do when it’s exposed to a temperature change (which can happen in shipping). It’s totally fine to use as is, as your skin warms it up the little balls will melt away. If you would prefer a smooth texture to your moisturizer (and who wouldn’t?!) you can gently remelt it, stir it up well, and put it in the fridge to cool quickly. It’s an annoying thing that shea butter does, but it’s so very wonderful for your skin that we just had to use it.
-Switching from conventional antiperspirant? Your armpits might detox when you make the switch. This detox process is different for everyone, but understand that you might experience extreme stinky-ness or staining in the armpits of your clothes for a few weeks while you transition to aluminum-free deodorant.