4 oz Original Compostable Organic Deodorant Cream w/ Probiotics
This no wax version of our deodorant is nice and creamy. It's perfect for mixing in your favorite essential oils!
***We are still having warm days in Florida where we are shipping from, so it's very likely that the texture of your deodorant cream will be grainy when it arrives, it is still perfectly fine to use, but see below on how to fix them if it bothers you, or postpone your order until our temps cool down***
- 4 OUNCES of any of our cream probiotic deodorants. Pick from: Original, Sensitive or Extra-Strength Sensitive
- JARS are constructed from 100% paperboard, which is recyclable, compostable, and biodegradable. LABELED with a fully compostable label too!
- COMES UNFILLED, with a 4 ounce refill in a compostable bag. There jars do not have a tight seal and would likely melt and leak and make a mess in shipping. Unfortunately these jars are too big to fit in our compostable shipping envelopes, so they will ship in a padded poly package.
- CREAM Easy to mix in your favorite essential oil
- -BPA free -Gluten free -Aluminum free -Paraben free -Alcohol free -No added fragrance
- Safe for pregnancy & breastfeeding. Ideal for kids, teens and adults.
- Compostable Organic Deodorant Cream w/ Probiotics
Mix in a few drops of your favorite essential oil to make essential oil deodorant!
Original Ingredients: Organic Unrefined Shea Butter, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Corn Starch, Baking Soda (naturally aluminum-free), Wild Crafted Candelilla Wax, Organic Jojoba Oil, Shelf Stable Probiotics
Sensitive Ingredients: Organic Unrefined Shea Butter, Organic Coconut Oil, Magnesium Hydroxide, Organic Arrowroot Powder, Non-nano Zinc Oxide, Kaolin Clay, Organic Jojoba Oil, Shelf Stable Probiotics
Extra Strength Sensitive Ingredients: Organic Unrefined Shea Butter, Organic Coconut Oil, Magnesium Hydroxide, Organic Arrowroot Powder, Baking Soda, Non-nano Zinc Oxide, Kaolin Clay, Organic Jojoba Oil, Shelf Stable Probiotics
Are you New to Natural Deodorant? Your armpits might detox when you make the switch. This detox process is different for everyone, but understand that you might experience extreme stinky-ness or staining in the armpits of your clothes for a few weeks while you transition to aluminum-free deodorant
-Made with natural butters and oils, so deodorants will soften in warm temperatures and harden in cooler temperatures, this is normal.
-If your deodorant is grainy/has little balls of shea butter, don’t worry, that’s just something shea butter can do when it’s exposed to a temperature change (which can happen in shipping). It’s totally fine to use as is, as your skin warms it up the little balls will melt away. If you would prefer a smooth texture to your moisturizer (and who wouldn’t?!) you can gently remelt it, stir it up well, and put it in the fridge to cool quickly. It’s an annoying thing that shea butter does, but it’s so very wonderful for your skin that we just had to use it.